Super Class

Super Class

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Super Hero Eli

I am star student because I'm nice and I work hard. So far my favorite part of third grade is coding, math, and typing. I love that my school has Chromebooks because we get to do assignments on google docs. If I could change on thing in the world I would want Isis to be gone. When I grow up I want to be a video game designer because I would get to be creative and I love video games. I would also like to share that life is life.

Want to hear a joke? 

"What does a nosy pepper do?"

"He gets Jalapeno business."

Since that was so funny, I bet you're still laughing, right?

My encore joke is: 
"Why can't you give Elsa a balloon?"

Wait for it.......

"Because, she will LET IT GO!"

Now, please stop singing that song! Yes, please stop! 




No comments:

Post a Comment