Super Class

Super Class

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A Little About Me

I'm a Sandite! I graduated from CPHS in 1997. I attended TCC and earned my Elementary Education degree from Langston University at OSU Tulsa, graduating with Cum Laude honors. I'm in my 13th year of teaching. I'm happy to say that I've spent all 13 years here at Limestone. I taught 2nd grade for 7 years and 3rd grade for 5. I love my job and this is a fantastic school. I've had wonderful teachers, family, and friends that have made me who I am today. I am Vice President for the Sand Springs Education Association.  I am an #oklaed advocate. I will continue to fight for our students, parents, and teachers to improve public education. Using our voice makes a difference. I encourage you to use yours. 

I married my best friend, Brian in 2008. We had a small family wedding in Eureka Springs. It was perfect! 

We have a smart and beautiful little girl, Bella. She was born on Easter 2011. She's our most precious blessing. She'll start PreK at LTA this year! I'm excited to have her begin her school career at my school. 
Brian works for Junior Achievement which teaches students financial literacy and responsibility. You may have heard of BizTown where students go and "run the city" for a day. The program is based on volunteers and donations so if you'd like to help, let me know. Brian also serves on the Sand Springs City Council and Salvation Advisory Board. 
We live in Sand Springs and are constantly reminded what a wonderful city we have. There's no other place I'd want to live! We also attend CrossPoint Church. 

Life is wonderful and I have never been happier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment